How to Submit a Work Request (Maintenance)
- Make sure you are logged into the Maintenance & Technology Ticket System.
- Click on the "Maint Request" tab
- Step 1 - The fields in this area wil already be filled in with your contact information
- Step 2 - Click on the drop down arrow and highlight the Location where the work needs to be done. Enter the Area/Room Number where the work needs to be completed. The building and area can be skipped over since they are not being used for our location.
- Step 3 - Select the Problem Type that best describes the request/ issue you are reporting.
- Step 4 - Type in a Description of the problem.
- Step 5 - Enter a Time Available for Maintenance when it is convenient for the work to be performed.
- Step 6 - Attach a file to your request if necessary (i.e. a picture of damage or setup diagram). There is a limit of 2 attachments per work order. The size of the attachment should be no larger than 3MB per file.)
- Step 7 - Click the Submit button. Note: Any item in the system maked with a red check mark is required and MUST be completed before you can submit the request
Once the request is submitted, you will receive an email notification with a copy of everything that was entered into the form. As the Maintenance Staff works on completing the request, notifications will be sent to keep the user updated on the status of their issue.