Tuition and fees are established by the Schuylkill IU29 Board of Directors.
The tuition and program information for the current school year is below
Please check the Adult Education Calendar for start dates
Adult Programs Application
- Full-Time class is 12 months/1545 hours
- Part-Time class is 18 months/1545 hours
- Tuition is $20,625.75
- The length of each class is 10 weeks/400 hours.
- Tuition is $7,855
- The length of each class is 10 weeks/400 hours
- Tuition is $11,960
- The length of each class is 20 weeks/800 hours
- Tuition is $18,730
- Only offered during the spring
- The length of each class is 9 weeks/184 hours.
- Tuition is $5,255
- The length of each class is 4 weeks/90 hours.
- Tuition is $2,653
- Students may enroll in the entire program of study (400 hours) or an individual course (100 hours). *Course IV has a pre-requisite.
- The length of each 100 hour course is 7 weeks.
- Tuition is $1,743 per 100 hours *Tuition includes cost for books, gloves, goggles, jacket & AWS exam.
- The length of each class is 35 weeks/400 hours.
- Tuition is $5,322
* If a student fails to pay the current tuition in full (less any approved Grants, Loans or Awards) the student will not be permitted to attend class.
* The tuition and fee schedule are subject to change at any board meeting throughout the year.
For more information please contact admissions at 570-874-1214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act, passed by Congress in 1990, requires institutions eligible for Title IV funding, under the Higher Education Act of 1965, to provide information freely to the public especially for current and prospective students regarding (1) “completion or graduation rates of certificate- or degree-seeking, full-time students entering that institution”, (2) “graduation/completion rates of all students as well as students receiving athletically-related student aid by race/ethnicity and gender and by sport, and the average completion or graduation rate for the four most recent years”, and (3) institution’s crime statistics.
For more information regarding this, please visit http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/
Schuylkill Technology Center Information https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=schuylkill+technology+center&s=PA&id=215886#general