The mission of the Schuylkill Technology Center Postsecondary Programs is to enable the adult student to acquire the attitudes, knowledge, skills, and values necessary to become a lifelong learner and a productive citizen of a global economy by developing an educational pathway for excellence driven by a partnership with education, business, industry, government, family, and the community.
Our main objective is to teach students how to safely operate construction equipment. At completion, students will be able to operate backhoes, hydraulic excavators, track loaders/dozers, vibrating rollers and more.
- Certified by PTDI Professional Truck Driving Institute
- Approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Approved by the United States Department of Education for Pell Grants and for participation in the Federal Family Education Loan Program
- Approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education for Veterans Training
- Approved by the Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation for the training of rehabilitation students
For more information please contact Melissa Frie at firstname.lastname@example.org