• Schuylkill Technology Center (STC) acknowledges that the institution signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.


    69% of the CARES Grant Funding was awarded to STC was disbursed to post-secondary students with demonstrated need. The remaining 31% of funding is intended to be utilized for the purchase of laptops to be utilized for distance education by post-secondary students.


    STC has been awarded two installments of $53,263 for a total amount of $106, 526 from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement [for] Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.


    32 students were awarded $2219.29 in Emergency Financial Aid Grants as per the CARES Grant.


    24 PELL Eligible Students were awarded grants and 8 non-PELL Eligible Students with demonstrated financial need were awarded funds.


    32 students have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.


    STC utilized PELL Eligibility as the criterion for disbursement for the first installment of CARES Funding totaling $53,263. A financial need survey was utilized to determine need for the second installment of funds, which thus far has totaled $17,754.32.


    STC Was awarded $393,474 through the US. Dept. of Education CARES Grant for the 2020/2021 Academic Year. Funds have been designated for COVID19 Response to include technology, PPE, and disinfecting.

    HEERF_Quarterly_Budget_and_Expenditure_Public_Posting Q2 2021.pdf

    HEERF_Quarterly_Budget_and_Expenditure_Public_Posting q3 2020 report v2

    HEERF_Quarterly_Budget_and_Expenditure_Public_Posting q4 2020 report v2 

    HEERF_Quarterly_Budget_and_Expenditure_Public_Posting Q1 2021