Please check the Adult Education Calendar for start dates
Please use this link to apply for a program Adult Programs Application
Fact Sheets include course length, schedule, location, requirements, costs and more
- Practical Nursing – Fact Sheets 22-23,
- Medical Assisting – Fact Sheets 22-23,*Coming Soon
- Massage Therapy – Fact Sheets 22-23,*Coming Soon
- CDL Class A – Fact Sheets 22-23,
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Fact Sheets 22-23,
- Combo – Fact Sheets 22-23,
- Automotive Tech – Fact Sheets 22-23,
- HVAC – Fact Sheets 22-23,*Coming Soon
- Welding – Fact Sheets 22-23, Students may enroll in the entire program of study (400 hours) or an individual course (100 hours). *Course IV has a pre-requisite.
- CDL Class A (Evening Class) – Fact Sheets 22-23,
- CDL Class B – Fact Sheets 22-23,
- Electro-Mechanical Technology (Corporate Training) – Fact Sheet Spring 2023, To set up training please contact your company's HR department to see if they are set up with our school for the training.
The tuition and fee schedule are subject to change at any board meeting throughout the year.
For more information please contact admissions at 570-874-1412 or email@example.com
Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act, passed by Congress in 1990, requires institutions eligible for Title IV funding, under the Higher Education Act of 1965, to provide information freely to the public especially for current and prospective students regarding (1) “completion or graduation rates of certificate- or degree-seeking, full-time students entering that institution”, (2) “graduation/completion rates of all students as well as students receiving athletically-related student aid by race/ethnicity and gender and by sport, and the average completion or graduation rate for the four most recent years”, and (3) institution’s crime statistics.
For more information regarding this, please visit http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/
Schuylkill Technology Center Information