Practical Nursing Program Tuition Credit for Adult Students
$1500.00 Tuition Credit
The Schuylkill Technology Center Practical Nursing Program offers a competitive opportunity to earn tuition credits for adults returning to school that have the desire to pursue a career in the health field.
The applicant must be enrolled in Term III of either the full-time or part-time Practical Nursing Program.
The financial status of the applicant shall have no bearing on the award. The tuition credit will be applied directly to the recipient’s account during the beginning of the fourth semester. There will be no cash awards.
Administration shall evaluate the applications submitted and make the final decision on the awarding of the tuition credit.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Adult student pursuing career in the health field
- Proof of enrollment in the upcoming Schuylkill Technology Practical Nursing Program
- Maintain grade and attendance requirements as outlined in the PN Handbook
The applicant must submit the following materials on or before the start of their third term enrolled in the STC Practical Nursing Program. The application packet should be submitted to Schuylkill Technology Center Practical Nursing Coordinator, Attn: Kim O'Neill, Schuylkill Technology Center, North Campus, 101 Technology Drive, Frackville, PA 17931.
- Complete application
- Proof of enrollment into STC Practical Nursing Program
- List of any part-time and full-time jobs and responsibilities
- List of public and or community service
- Two letters of reference