Find College Scholarships Faster with GoingMerry
Find and apply to scholarships in less than 30 minutes, for free.
Find the right scholarships, matched to you.
- Thousands of national, local, and school-specific scholarships.
- See only the scholarships you’re eligible for.
- Filter and favorite, as you see fit.
- Find scholarships based on category, award amount, deadline, or estimated application completion time.
- Judge how competitive a scholarship is, by viewing number of applicants so far.
Sparkling Ice® Flavorful Futures scholarship!!
Sparkling Ice® is awarding FIVE $5,000 scholarships to eligible high school seniors who are planning their bright and colorful futures. If this sounds like one of your students, tell them to apply today!
Applications must meet ALL the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Must be a high school senior graduating between August 1, 2019 and July 31, 2020.
- Must have a cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on a 4 point scale (high school/home schooled seniors).
- Must enroll for Fall 2020 as a freshman or 1st year student in part-time or full-time study at a 2-year, 4-year, college, university, trade or vocational school. The school must be an accredited U.S. institution, and listed on the official website for the U.S. Department of Education.
- Must not be a relative or dependent child of an employee of Talking Rain or any of its retail customers.
The application deadline is February 15, 2020 and winners will be announced in Spring 2020. Apply now at flavorfulfutures.com.
ABC Keystone's Merit Scholarship
ABC Keystone’s Merit Shop Training & Research Center Scholarship opportunity with you. Every year, the Center awards multiple scholarships to individuals seeking to further their education in careers in construction and eligibility is tied to the applicant’s enrollment in a trade school, college or university program that is directly related to a construction career.
The 2020-2021 scholarship application window is open, and applications are due February 28, 2020.
SCHUYLKILL COUNTY EDUCATIONASSOCIATION (SCEA) APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP-click here
For a listing of all Scholarships and Awards available through the Schuylkill Area Community Foundation, please go to www.sacfoundation.com.
Don’t forget to check us out and “Like” us on our Facebook Page:
SNAYBERGER MEMORIAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Applications will be available beginning January 15, 2020 and the deadline is March 31, 2020
Applications must be mailed to the Wilmington Trust Bank, they cannot be hand delivered.
Preference is given to a student who resides in Schuylkill County, is not older than 25 years, and whose parent or grandparent (not great-grandparent) worked for the Walkin Shoe Company at any time up and until Mr. Snayberger's death on 9/20/1974.
Applications may be obtained beginning JANUARY 15th by calling:
Randa R. Simmons at 1-800-278-5141 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org