2021-2022 Application for Admission
If you are ready to apply, please complete the following steps.
Applications must be received by your home school district. The home school district's guidance department will process the applications and submit them to Schuylkill Technology Center for final processing. Students will be notified by late May 2021 if they are accepted.Late acceptance will receive notification from their sending school district's guidance department.PDF Format: Click 2021-2022 Program of Student Application2021-2022 Program of Study Course Catalog PDF Format: Course Catalog
- Perspective students and parents must complete the Schuylkill Technology Center Application.
- The student must write an essay (pg 2 of application)
- Return the completed Application for Admission to your home school Guidance Counselor for processing.
- Students who live in Schuylkill County and attend parochial schools, private schools, charter schools, or are homeschooled need to contact the school district in which they reside to obtain enrollment procedures.
- If you have been accepted to STC and then move to new school districts, you must reapply to STC via the new school district.