2019-2020 Application for Admission
If you are ready to apply, please complete the following steps.
Applications must be received by your home school district. The home school district's guidance department will process the applications and submit them to Schuylkill Technology Center for final processing. Students will be notified by early May 2018 if they are accepted.Late acceptance will receive notification from their sending school district's guidance department.PDF Format: Click 2019-2020 STC Application
- Perspective students and parents must complete Schuylkill Technology Center Application.
- Student must write an essay (pg 2 of application)
- Return the completed Application for Admission to your home school Guidance Counselor for processing.
- Students who live in Schuylkill County and attend parochial schools, private schools, charter schools or are home schooled need to contact the school district in which they reside to obtain enrollment procedures.
- If you have been accepted to STC and then move to new school districts, you must reapply to STC via the new school district.